- 'All thoughts with Coleman' says Wales boss after leg break March 24, 2017Manager Chris Coleman says "all thoughts," are with Republic of Ireland defender Seamus Coleman after he broke his leg during Friday's 0-0 draw with Wales.
- Republic of Ireland 0-0 Wales March 24, 2017Neil Taylor is sent off as 10-man Wales hold Republic of Ireland to a goalless draw, with the hosts losing Seamus Coleman to a broken leg.
- Six Nations: Plans to reduce tournament to six weeks March 24, 2017The Six Nations will be played over six weeks, reduced from seven, under plans by the Rugby Football Union.
- Pro12: Newport Gwent Dragons 17-27 Ulster March 24, 2017A late try by substitute John Andrew edged stuttering 14-man Ulster to victory over a battling Newport Gwent Dragons side.
- Pro12: Scarlets 26-10 Edinburgh - Highlights & report March 24, 2017Wales fly-half Rhys Patchell scored two tries within thirty minutes of his return after three months out injured as the Scarlets beat Edinburgh 26-10.
- Tough for Labour to avoid poll losses, says Carwyn Jones March 24, 2017Labour will find it "tough" to avoid losses in May's local elections, the first minister admits.
- Tenby WW1 hero's medals sell for £10,000 at auction March 23, 2017Bravery medals awarded to a hero World War One soldier from Pembrokeshire sell for £10,000 at auction.
- Kobane to Colwyn Bay: How one family escaped war in Syria March 23, 2017A young Kurdish family settles into a new life after fleeing Syria.
- Six child sex offences reported every day, figures show March 23, 2017There are six child sex offences reported to police every day on average, NSPCC figures show.
- Family want lessons learned after Menai Bridge death March 22, 2017A health board acknowledges there was "no effective communication" with the family of a 15-year-old girl who fell to her death from the Menai suspension bridge.
WeatherUnable to display feed at this time.